Saturday, December 21, 2013

23 Weeks

Oooohh, we’re (over) halfway there…!

Little Logan,

So much has happened since the last letter I wrote you.  Most importantly we found out you are our little man!  We could not be more excited to have a son.  There is something so special to Momma about seeing your dad with a boy.  I will be honest, I’m a little nervous.  Momma grew up with five younger sisters and has NO idea what to do with a little boy!  I have no doubt you will be my greatest adventure.  We are praying for you, for a healthy remainder of the pregnancy and delivery, for the first couple of weeks as we adjust to life with you, but most importantly that you become a man of God.


Words cannot describe the love I feel for you already, little one.  You have captured my heart and it’s been so exciting to watch you grow over the last couple of months.  Along with my expanding stomach, I’m starting to feel you kick.  It’s the most wonderful feeling in the world to know you are active!  You move the most around 11 pm—it makes me wonder if you will be a night owl like your dad.  I think your dad is a little jealous he can’t feel you quite yet.

Momma is starting to really get ready for you; picking out your nursery, buying you clothes and other little items.  I can’t hardly wait for the next couple of months to pass!  There is so much I wonder about and can’t wait to find out about you. 

We feel so lucky that God has entrusted you to us, Logan Charles.  We love you to the moon and back.


Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment